Hi! I’m Jenna. And this is my little world. I really am not sure how I feel about “About Me” pages, so I will keep it short and sweet. I love my husband, who I’ve been married to for 7.5 years. My boys are Crew (5) and Ridge (4), the baby girlie is Saylor (1.5). I’m a daughter of the KING!
Five things that make me unique are…
1. I’m Italian but could pump salsa intravenously and be set for life. LOVE Mexican food. I think I ordered nachos every time I went to a restaurant until I got married.
2. I love to travel. While we are based in small town Indiana, we were able to spend 5 months on the east coast this past summer. We have immediate family all over from San Francisco to Africa and plan on making it everywhere we can in our life.
3. I love home decorating. If I didn’t do what I do, I would maybe take that up more professionally. I get it honest from my very talented mom. I thank you for that, although I’m not sure Andy does. :)
4. I’m a goal maker. I LOVE making goals and lists whether they are attainable or not. Drives my friends nuts I’m sure. I love dreaming.
5. I’m insecure just like the next artist over. I’m proud of my work but at the same time not sure if it’s good or don’t know how to make it better. I love being self-employed doing something I love but at the same time it’s a mental struggle and a battle for my heart and mind to run a company that feels so personal to me.
I’m an open book, so feel free to ask anything! My goal is always to be my true self with people. And if you are a budding photographer, I’m very willing to answer questions and help people along!
In the Media
To see more of our family session click here.
Interview from MyFourHens click here.
Interview on the Savvy Photographer here.
To see inside my camera bag click here.
To see more tips and tutorials that have been posted on the web, head on over to our mentoring page!